User Experience and Web Design your users will love
User Experience and Web Design Services
Grouper Logic is a top web design agency. Our team has an impeccable track record of crafting beautiful designs that delight our clients and the people who use their websites. We’ve seen design trends come and go and technology dramatically evolve. Websites have changed, and our approach to designing them continues to evolve. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to excellence and the application of best practices in our approach to everything we do.
Work with web design experts who understand your vision
Our approach to design reflects our commitment to best practice web design principles, user experience research and material design standards. We use this foundation to explore concepts and develop unique solutions based on the objectives of every project we take on. All of our design work is uniquely tailored to visually represent you and your brand to take you from web presence to web excellence.
Interested and want to know more about Toronto web design services?
Our Approach: Best Practice Web Design
We take an iterative approach to web design that allows us to break the design into phases so that our team and yours can focus on the right details at the right time.
Phases of a great web design project – how we do it:
- Information Gathering: understanding the project, requirements, goals and success criterion helps level-set on the objectives and align the whole team.
- Information Architecture: getting the site map and navigation systems in place to support a great user experience
- Wireframes (low-fidelity): these initial wireframes determine layout and plot functionality without the distraction of visual elements like colour, photography or graphics.
- Wireframes (high-fidelity): lo-fi wireframes evolve into functional prototypes that allow us to adjust functionality and user journeys to suit the goals of the project (UX Design). This is a crucial step in the process because this is when we solve any gaps in the navigation and flow of the site.
- Creative Brief: once the wireframing process is complete, we develop a creative brief that includes mood boards, typography, colours, imagery and user interface (UI) elements. This is an important step that aligns our design and development teams with your team to make sure we’re agreed on the design direction for the project.
- Design concepts: we add unique branding and UI design that makes the prototype wireframes come to life. Using colours, imagery, graphics and iconography, we create a fully immersive design that is customized to your brand and vision.